Our company is only as strong as our employees, and we pride ourselves on our superior service, reliability and trustworthiness.
We’d like to continue to spread our reputation as one of the premier maid services in Sydney. That’s why, if you share these values, we’d love to hear from you about becoming the newest addition to our team.
Our Workplace Values
A flexible work environment with scheduling based on your needs and lifestyle.
A safe and comfortable working environment for all staff, with full insurance.
A fair wage based on industry award rates, plus superannuation.
Who are we looking for?
A career with Maid In Sydney is perfect for you if:
- You would like to improve lives
- You enjoy being around families, children and pets
- You are motivated
- You are punctual and reliable
- You take pride in your work
- You are well presented, taking pride in your appearance
- You can take ownership and overcome challenges
- You are trustworthy and Honest
- You have strong communication skills
- You have your own vehicle and are willing to travel
What does the hiring process look like?
So, you’ve submitted your resume and application to Maid In Sydney, what happens next?
Starting with a review of your application, we will be in touch to let you know if you’ve been selected for an interview.
After the interview, successful candidates will undergo a Police Check before being matched to a household.
Once matched to the household, there is a briefing and often an on-site induction, empowering you to meet and exceed expectations!
What’s it like to work for Maid In Sydney?
We provide ongoing training and support based on the needs of our staff and our customers. This means you will always have the opportunity to learn new things, and improve the level of service for your nominated household.
As well as world-class service, we also strive to provide world-class employment to our staff. We provide the following benefits to our employees:
- Full insurance
- Award wage + superannuation
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible scheduling
- Stable and consistent work environment
- Understanding & compassionate management
If you’d like to know more about what makes us industry leaders and a great place to work, you’re in the right place.
We’d love to hear from you.Contact Us